The Mitchell County Parks and Recreation Department offers a wide variety of services including active and passive parks, recreation programs, athletic leagues, and summer programs. Properties managed by the department include several baseball, softball, and soccer fields. Also included are multiple tennis courts, a 3,900 seat football stadium, and several acres of riverfront property. These services and locations accommodate those seeking leisure and sporting activities throughout the year.
Mitchell County Recreation Board
*The Recreation Board meets as needed at the office of the Recreation Department.
- Office Hours vary. Please call before visiting.
- Payments may be made by cash, check, or money order.
Our Athletic Programs Include:
- Youth Baseball — Ages 3-14
- Youth Fast Pitch Softball — Ages 7-14
- Youth Flag Football — Ages 5 & 6
- Youth Tackle Football — Ages 7-12
- Youth Soccer — Ages 5-14
- Youth Basketball — Ages 5-14