Emergency Medical Services
Grady EMS is a private company that contracts their services to Mitchell County.
- 911 service for the citizens of Mitchell County
- Advanced Life Support and Basic Life Support 911 services depending on the nature of the call
- Three 24-hour ALS 911 ambulance
To schedule a non-emergency transport, please call 229-336-2072.
- One Specialty Care ambulance (7 days a week
Hours of Operation: 8am-8pm)
- Stretcher transports for Mitchell County
- Low rates for a dedicated ambulance for private events
- Educational classes such as CPR, First Aid, ACLS, and PALS certification and re-certification
Who to Call
Director of Operations