Superior Court Clerk
The Clerk of Superior Court is elected by the citizens of Mitchell County to serve them by protecting the integrity of their court, land, and other records and to safeguard private and public funds paid into the office.
- Processes and manages all court documents
- Collects and disburses all court fees, fines, and costs
- Traffic citations may be paid online by visiting payyourtix.com. For more information, please call the office.
- Provides the public with access to court records
- Records deeds, mortgages, charters, and notary publics
- Records real estate deeds and plats, and maintains as searchable records
- Records liens and maintains as searchable records
- Maintain UCC (personal property) as searchable records
- Processes passport applications
- Complete an application. Applications are available in the office or online at travel.state.gov. You may also call the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778.
- Present completed application with all required supporting documentation to the clerk.
- Appointments are required and may be arranged by calling the office.
- US Department of State
Adults – $110.00
- Underage 16 – $80.00
- Clerk’s fee – $35.00
- Payment may be made by money order, cashier’s check, or personal check.
- Cash and debit/credit cards are NOT accepted.
11 West Broad Street, Room 109, Camilla, GA 31730